Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

What the hell Egoraptor? XD

I guess this is what happens when you wait too long to put out another "Awesome" cartoon. That shit just builds up and when you finally unleash it, THIS happens.

Great job Egoraptor, I still eagerly await MGA3

Blood and Thunder! Blood and Thunder!

I GREW MY BEARD REALLY HARD

Well done sir, well done. I don't think there's anything I disliked about this masterpiece.

Rooshich responds:

:O

Thanks! :)

Gears of Awesome Gears of Awesome

GUYYUAH

BAWAH GYUHAHAH *BRRRRRRRNNNNNNN*

Priceless. The Cogs' grunts and screams made me rofl

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

Doesnt work makes me sad :(

I'm giving this a ten because it LOOKS cool and I love the menu music. Also, Egoraptor is amazing.

I'm running this on Windows XP using Firefox as my internet browser. I have Flash 10.1 and it's still not working. I'd love to hear how to make this work, but I figured i'd review and let you know what it wont run on.

RubberNinja responds:

Thanks, we'll take a look at it tomorrow.

[Visible] II [Visible] II

Interesting

Fun game. I like the mirrored screen concept. The controls need some fine tuning, but other than that it's pretty awesome

GaMetal - Punch-Out! 2014 GaMetal - Punch-Out! 2014

I loved the original so much, and I think playing a scale lower and slower made it so much more..brutal. It's chunky and mean and beautiful.

Project 26 ~ 25 (ReaverSc Project 26 ~ 25 (ReaverSc

Quality work here

I have heard neither the original nor the other song you mentioned, but I like their sweet sweet lovechild here. This has some of the best mixing you guys have ever done and I want this song to play every time I have to walk slo-mo like a badass into a shitstorm of hurricane proportions.

Joshy676 responds:

Thanks, Dylan. With any luck, this theme will cause a large energy blade to spiral out from your right shoulder and allow you to beat the ever-loving shit out of those shitstorms. And then steal souls.

Thanks again for your continued feedback. :D

Stone Tower Temple (Metal) Stone Tower Temple (Metal)

Completely awesome

The instruments sound great and the arrangement is very pleasing to listen to. Well done.

Guardbreak Girl Guardbreak Girl

Name

Tara - after the Hindu goddess of peace and protection. It's ironic because she breaks people's protective guards. GET IT? NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK.

Deku Scrub Link Deku Scrub Link

Awesomesauce

Great job, you got the look down perfectly.

Hoboweasel responds: