GaMetal - Punch-Out! 2014 GaMetal - Punch-Out! 2014

I loved the original so much, and I think playing a scale lower and slower made it so much more..brutal. It's chunky and mean and beautiful.

Project 26 ~ 25 (ReaverSc Project 26 ~ 25 (ReaverSc

Quality work here

I have heard neither the original nor the other song you mentioned, but I like their sweet sweet lovechild here. This has some of the best mixing you guys have ever done and I want this song to play every time I have to walk slo-mo like a badass into a shitstorm of hurricane proportions.

Joshy676 responds:

Thanks, Dylan. With any luck, this theme will cause a large energy blade to spiral out from your right shoulder and allow you to beat the ever-loving shit out of those shitstorms. And then steal souls.

Thanks again for your continued feedback. :D

Stone Tower Temple (Metal) Stone Tower Temple (Metal)

Completely awesome

The instruments sound great and the arrangement is very pleasing to listen to. Well done.

:. D|o|p|p|e|l|g|a|n|g|e|r .: :. D|o|p|p|e|l|g|a|n|g|e|r .:

By far the best you've ever made

This exactly what i saw in the first doppelganger. I knew that it had this immense potential to kick major ass, and now it does.

Well done.

Thank you Dylan! =D

D|o|p|p|e|l|g|a|n|g|e|r (wip) D|o|p|p|e|l|g|a|n|g|e|r (wip)

I like what I hear when I hear it

Good WIP so far man, but here's my constructive criticism:

I cannot hear any of the guitars very well, this especially applies to the lead. Might want to take a poke at that. Otherwise, awesome.

chocosoda responds:

This is from what I did yesterday. I rehashed a lot of it tonight and I'll be mixing it throughout the weekend. =D

Project 26 ~ 2 (Auron) Project 26 ~ 2 (Auron)

Fond memories

I liked everything except the way the guitar was mixed. I can barely hear the rhythm riffs of the song, but I still found the whole thing to be very enjoyable.

I should probably get off my ass for this thing too, huh? XD

Joshy676 responds:

Yes you should, Dylan. Yes you should.

I want to say something particularly negative about the guitar mixing, but since I didn't say anything to Choco about them (not to mention that Choco had no time left to mix his effects on them better)...

Well, "tough titty," as they say.

Long days and pleasant nights, sai, and thank ya big-big for your review. :D

Mega Man 2 - Wood Man Mega Man 2 - Wood Man

Very well done

I really like how this sounds similar to the original song, but still maintains a sense of uniqueness. My hat is off to you, good sir.

S-e-p-h-i-r-o-t-h! Perfect: Se S-e-p-h-i-r-o-t-h! Perfect: Se

You sure kept us waiting, Josh

But it was definitely worth the wait! My ear pussy is pleased.

And for that, I say thankee-sai. :D

Thanks for your review. :D

Brinstar Rock Brinstar Rock

This version of Brinstar inspired me

Seriously, this song was so awesome that it was one of the reasons I signed up for a NG account and decided to make music. Your leveling is perfect, the instruments sound amazing, and you sir, are awesome.

Much respect.

Downpour Part 1 Downpour Part 1

I can't wait to start working on this too

Shit dude, I forgot how awesome Downpour is. Too bad Josh had to use a drum sound font and not his actual kit ><;

Did you use Alice in Chains as your inspiration for the vocals? If so, then I definitely see what you did there, and I like it.

Keep it up and hopefully, the NGAP will get a goddamn Collab function so I can ste- I MEAN RIGHTFULLY EARN some credit on the newer version. :3

chocosoda responds:

Hey dood, that soundfont sounds fucking killer. Next time I'll get his actual kit, though. xD

I _really_ tried to make the vocals as Steven Wilson-like as possible, but AIC has always been rampant throughout my vocal work (damn you Jerry Cantrell and my looking like you even when I don't want to!).

AND YEAH NGAP let's get a move on with that Collab function, hm? 8D